Seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Manager!
Scout (scout-ltd.com) seeks a full time maintenance manager to join the Building Bok team. The maintenance manager will be responsible for the management of a team of in-house employees and sub-contractors in the general maintenance of the building.
Specific responsibilities will include managing a team that will:
- Clean hallways, floors (hardwood, tile, terrazzo), and exterior areas
- Execute snow removal and landscaping needs
- Assist in tenant move-ins and clean ups
- Make drywall repairs and paint as needed
- Manage the building’s emergency fire system and ensure daily compliance with
- Various fire code enforcement in the building
- Provide tenant trash collection
- Move equipment and furniture around the building as necessary
- Make steam radiator repairs and manage steam boilers
- Install air conditioner units in tenant spaces
- Make plumbing repairs
- Order cleaning materials and know industry standards for cleaning of a variety of surfaces
- Schedule work, ensure quality, and be highly flexible and able to adapt to a wide variety of changing maintenance needs
The ideal candidate lives in or near South Philadelphia, and can be on-site at non-traditional hours as needed or in emergency situations. Experience managing teams and the maintenance of a large building is preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please outline salary expectations in your application submission. Deadline for application is 5:00 PM on June 15, 2016; though the position may close sooner if a candidate is chosen prior.
Please email sophia@scout-LTD.com with the following information by the end of day, June 15, 2016:
- Brief explanation of your background and abilities
- Salary expectations
Scout is an equal opportunity employer and offers a generous holiday policy, paid sick leave, and health, vision, and dental insurance coverage. Thank you for your interest!